Sunday, October 28, 2012

Weekend with My Parents

I had an absolutely wonderful weekend with my parents!!! They got in early Friday morning and I surprised Mom at the airport (Dad knew in case something were to change in either of our schedules) so we were all up early--they were up far earlier than me, but 6 am is plenty early! We checked them into their hotel and headed to the sample sales at New Mart. I found two pairs of Silver jeans and a pair of Silver shorts all for $20. Score!! We found Dad a few shirts that we got a great deal on and Mom found a few things as well. After we were sample sale-d out we headed to North Robertson to check out where I work. Of course Mom found a bag she wants! :-) We then headed to The Grove and walked around and ate at the Fat Cow. Friday evening we went to Hollywood to the Pantages Theatre and saw Book of Mormon. It was HILARIOUS!!!! From the opening line we were all laughing.

Saturday we headed to Temecula. Beautiful! We found a cute little bed and breakfast to spend the night at and jumped aboard a wine tour. We went to three different wineries. It was really fun! After that we checked out Old Town Temecula and had supper. Sunday we got up and ate breakfast at the B&B we stayed at and left for home :-(

I can't wait until I get to spend another weekend with them!!

Churon, the Bed & Breakfast we stayed at

Our wine tour trolley!

They're cute! :-)

Beautiful morning view!

2 comments:

  1. It's great to see you having so much fun! Live out your experiences! Miss you, but I'm glad you are having a blast! ~Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Maggs! I miss you, too! Hope all is well with you and Jake! :-)

    ReplyDelete