Saturday, October 13, 2012

Appliances older than me

We used to have the oldest microwave I have seen in my entire life! Older than the one that is still in my parents' basement. It wouldn't even pop popcorn!! After (literally) 5 minutes, I ended up with maybe 1/4 bag of popped kernels and they were all burnt. So we called the trust maintenance guy to fix it for us. One look and he shakes his head and says the microwave is older than me. He doesn't even try to fix it and just places an order for a new one. While in the process of looking at our microwave, he said our faucet was "ugly" and that he would replace that for us as well. There was absolutely nothing wrong with our fauce, but now we have a new faucet! My next mission is to get a new oven. ;-)

From....

....To
My next mission. This thing has got to be just as old as the microwave was!


No comments:

Post a Comment