Thursday, October 25, 2012

Happy Birthday to me!

Another year older, another year wiser! Well...part of that statement is true, anyway! I had a great year as a 22 year-old! Some highlights include:


  • Wartburg Homecoming with my Mom! She taught me how to smuggle special coffee into a football game!
  • A trip to visit Uncle Paul in Dillon, CO with none other than my favorite little brother! We had some quality bonding time driving across Nebraska, let me tell ya! 
    This is the only pic I have of the trip. Sad.
  • FRONT ROW tickets to Jason Aldean/Luke Bryan concert in Cedar Falls with my parents and Little Brother (LB). I touched Luke's hand!!! (I know I'm pathetic.)                                               
Luke's best asset ;-)
Jason!





  • Miranda Lambert concert in Minneapolis with my mom

  • Thirsty Thursdays!

Danielle and Derek!
  • Graduating Wartburg!

  • Caribbean cruise with my mom. The best graduation present ever!!
Carnival Freedom
  • Moving to LA and starting FIDM
  • Meeting Lauren Conrad
















No comments:

Post a Comment